Linda Kate Lobster Co-op
Lobster Shareholders Bill of Rights
- Shareholders are entitled to any of our lobster selection. Not limited by size, etc. Shares may be used in any quantity the shareholder desires.
- Current seasonal shareholders are entitled to additional blocks if desired during any given season, or may receive a 5% discount on additional lobster purchases.
- Share payment before May can be split $65/%60. Second payment due upon pickup.
- Unused share poundage may be carried forward up to, but not past, December 15th.
- Pickups are tentatively scheduled for Thursday and Saturday afternoons after 4pm or by appointment.
- Shareholders are encouraged to bring their own cooler appropriate to volume purchased.
Community Shareholder Programs
Come for an afternoon and participate aboard our family boats, Linda Kate I and II.
Learn about biology, ecology, equipment, and your industry; and then out to the pots for some hauling!
Shareholder Days at Falmouth Town Landing
- June 20 & 27
- July 11 & 18
- August 8 & 29
- September 5
Please bring appropriate clothing for hands on activities (boots, garden gloves, life jackets for children, camera)