We’re keeping the momentum going from the first Slow Fish Crew Together Webinar held on March 20 — what would have been the first full day of programming for Slow Fish 2020. The next installment in the series will be April 17 at 1 p.m. ET where we’ll explore resilience in the time of Covid-19 and beyond.
- Paul and Denise Pouliet of the Cowasuck Band of the Pennacook-Abenaki People
- Steve Kurian, Wild for Salmon
- Kayla Cox, New England Fishmongers
- Sherry Pocknett of the Wampanoag Tribe
- Pauline Terbasket, Okanagan Nation Alliance
- Caroline Bennett, Slow Food & Slow Fish UK
- Kelly Collins Geiser, Slow Food San Francisco
Music and Poetry by
- Melanie Brown
- Wade Fernandez
- Pat Dixon
The recording is now available here.